The CST Club Series has a console with a red LED display, showing the selected schedule, slope, speed, time, distance, heart rate, calories, rhythm ...
The 16 pre-programmed workouts it offers include the possibility of selecting between manual, hill or random function. You can also plan workouts based on duration, heart rate, and goal.
Apart from the huge list of components and features presented by this model of Life Fitness, the great weight of the machine stands out. Unlike many lower quality models from the same company, the CST Club Series weighs almost 200 kg. And yet it bears virtually the same weight as other machines.
It is a great machine, it is all the senses. If you love the tranquility of your fitness center, then you will be more than happy with this machine, designed to produce as little noise as possible.
Characteristics and specifications of the machine:
- Accessories: Polar wireless chest strap (heart rate)
- Career area (ribbon): 51cm x 153cm
- Cardiac control: sensors in the grips and wireless with pectoral band Polar
- Dimensions Assembled: 211cm x 94cm x 161cm
- Domestic and commercial use
- Lifetime warranty on frame, LifeSpring dampers and on the engine; 10 years in components and 1 year of labor
- Tilt 0-15%
- 4CV Ultra quiet AC motor
- Weight: 196kg
- Maximum user weight: 180kg
- Platform Type: 5/8 inch commercial isonitrile, with FlexDeck impact absorption system
- Speed: 0 - 20km / h
- Free Installation
What is said about the machine
This is because the technology used in this tape is in many respects the same as that used for commercially used tapes (gyms, clubs ...), designed for constant use. Like the Life Fitness T7-0, this tape has received the award for best buy of the year 2010 in the United States, due to its solid construction and applied engineering.